2 May 2013

Armadillo Making Ears and Tail

I have been thinking and the tail needs to be similar to the body. I don't know how it will fit on a person looking at it now. I have also started on the ears. They need to be just right, like when animators design a character. The nose, for example needs to she just right. I was watching Igor with commentary the other day and a guy walked in the studio and said the nose is just a bit to big. Igor needs to be cute looking but in an unconventional way. The armadillo is a worried animal in the show and I think I can get this through the ears and eyes. 

The tail needs to follow the other arm or fall down the back. If it follows the other arm it will also be an attachment device. Sort of hidden.

I need to next try it out on a person  

No comments: