25 April 2013

Trying the Armadillo on the Actor

At this stage I had put elastic bands inside to keep the armadillo stay on the actors arm. 


The Armadillo didn't quite stay on the arm, I had put the bands in the correct position for the left arm. Instinctively I think, being left handed myself. The actor had to hold it on and kept slipping down.

When the armadillo was rolled up it fell down just near the wrist and the shoulder crinkle up.

Tutor comment:
Anna I have just spoken to the armadillo actor and he will be wearing it on his right arm as this of the arm he has been rehearsing with. I didn't think it was a problem as I had them on both arms myself and couldn't see a difference. Let me know if this is an issue and we can look at it tomorrow
 After all of these observations and notes I have done the following.


To keep the armadillo attached to the actor this goes across the chest under the shoulder and round the back. 





No comments: