20 October 2012

Macaw Videos

This video is useful to show how the birds wings move and the different colours. The close up of the birds faces shows in detail the wrinkles and different expressions. The don't really change much. 

Shows different stages of a bird in flight. This will be good to work out movement for the wings and bodies when in flight. I'm thinking of just having the bird in flight position all the time above the actors head. 





This is the sort of thing I am thinking of for the puppet. Above the head and move as the actor moved but work it out so the actor had less movement.



This video is to give me an idea of facial expression of the bird but they don't change much, so I will look at people's facial expression and character analysis.



I think this is incredible, never thought about it before. 

No comments: