6 January 2012

Fourth Plinth Dimensions finally found them

I looked these websites for the dimensions on the Fourth Plinth


http://www.london.gov.uk/fourthplinth/
These don't have anyway of getting in contact apart from going through the Facebook page and writing on there wall but they deleted my comment.

I then looked on the Wikipedia  Fourth plinth, Trafalgar Square page but still nothing


I also looked on the Trafalgar Square Wikipedia page because they might have had the dimensions for the other plinths.


One and Other website also didn't have any information or a contact page but it is an archived site so I don't think anyone would of got back to be.


I also read through a lot of news reports on the Guardian art section but it was more about the artists.


I typed 'dimensions of the plinths Trafalgar squares' into Google and scrolled down a bit and found this website which in the closest I can find to the dimensions because I have found this.

Fourth Plinth Crystal Clear Sculpture


Dimensions Of Final Assembled Casting:
16’ L x 8’W x 16’H (4.8m x 2.43m x 4.8m)



I shall be using these dimensions to make a 1:25 scale. I will be using this scale because it is the scale I would use if I was making a theatre set scale model. The only problem with these dimensions they don't have the bits where it goes in. I am going to contact them to see if they have better dimensions.

1 comment:

Sukhi said...

Thanks 😊