16 November 2012

Sheep Prototype


This is a quick drawing I did when I was thinking how I could make the sheep leg move. After looking at the videos of sheep moving I think this will be a good way of making the legs look the knee is bending. After watching 'The Making of the War Horse' you are imagining that Joey is a real horse but when watching him you think he is a real horse. I don't think the support rod on my design above wouldn't be notice same as watching Joey. 
Not even this horse has noticed really that he isn't playing football with a horse. 



This is my prototype for the front leg of the sheep. Lego pieces, string, straw and a kebab stick all taped together to create it. I think the real thing would make the leg look like a moving sheep leg. I need to look a sheep back leg because I don't think they move in the same way.


Having a look and I think they move in the same way but they don't have as much movement. 


Below is a .gif of how I think it would work. the legs would have to move at different time and here I have worked out how that would work.  



Just would have to get the wheels in different positions.


No comments: