24 February 2012

I went to watch a play, by Maison Foo, a couple of weeks ago the play was called 'Memoirs of a Biscuit Tin'. 


I was really interested in the set because the set were seen as other other characters. One part of the play the lamp stand, flower table and coat stand were seen as man and the three main characters (wall, floor and chimney) dance with them. 
The costumes in the show were quite simple Floor was wearing a grey quite baggy costume and sometimes wore a rug, Wall wore a stripy costume that had fabric that looked like it was peeling off her and Chimney wore a dress but looked better than Wall. All the costumes are grey and dusty looking same as the set.









I need to look at more shows like this and get inspiration for the show I will be finding. I am looking at making the show I choose capable of being a touring theatre and making the set inspired by this one and others.

No comments: