1 January 2012

Peckham Rye


I have just found one of the best websites ever. I was looking at the graphic design Attitude Design website for research for the Manifesto Project but instead found Peckham Rye. It is a website that sells bespoke tailored ties, socks and scarves. I am not so interested in what it sells, it is the history and the website design I love.


The companies history:

Heritage

Journey

Family Tree

Meet the Family this is the best link. It is a video of the companies family history.

World Wide

Heritage Project:


I think this has changed my idea for the heritage project. I was thinking of doing something for traditional arts at the beginning of the project and I now have something to base it on.


Manifesto Project:


I was looking for a style that I could take inspiration for the toy theatre I am making for the manifesto project. I need to look at more styles but I am wanting to look at traditional styles.

No comments: