5 January 2012

Millinery


I looked for a video on Youtube about how to make a traditional hat and found this one.

Millinery in Action: making a hat in the Stephen Jones workroom


source




















Bridal services

Bridal Wear

I love these hat designs and want to take inspiration from Stephen Jones. After looking at this website I found this blog DIY Millinery and on it I found this video 

An Interview with Stephen Jones


Types of Hat

floppy hats, summer accessories, fall accessories, wide brim hats, sun hats
Floppy Hat

 Black Balmoral Hat
Balmoral

Ashton Kutcher
Baseball Cap

Sean Combs
Beanie


Beret

Booney Hat
Boonie Hat

Bowler Hat
Bowler Hat

Chenile Bucket Hat
Bucket Hat

Nordstrom Cotton Cloche
Cloche Hat

Garth Brooks
Cowboy Hat

Brad Pitt
Fedora

Red Fez With Tassle
Fez

Actress Yohana Cobo
Newsboy Cap

Terrence Howard
Panama Hat

Henschel Smooth Leather Porkpie
Porkpie Hat

Justin Timberlake
Top Hat

Justin Timberlake - Trilby Hat
Trilby Hat
source

My favourite type of hat is the top hat. I want to look at that type of hat because it is traditional and would look simple and sophisticated.

No comments: