16 November 2011

Rest of my London Trip Presentation Research

Grayson Perry and the Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman TV Program





Might take offence and then turn and see Alan measles’













Grayson Perry: The Tomb of the Unknown Craftsman Book













Other Research


I spent most of the time in the 'Who am I?' gallery.


I thought foetuses were interesting


I also liked the bit about emotions and the bit about gender, who decides if we are either boy or girl.


A lot about identity


I could look at this again for memories and the new 3D project (heritage)


Every time we do, see or learn something new connections in the brain are made.

Some Websites I looked at 




Fourth Plinth Notes:

Greyson Perry's work is very about himself and his past. I like how he has made used the theme of the unknown craftsman. I want to look at this and traditional crafts so I am going to take inspiration from Greyson Perry for looking at traditional craftsman and Yinka Shinobare for looking at both his countries history and how he makes traditional looking things that can be related to both countries and cultures.

No comments: