27 January 2014

Fittings

The first fitting was with just the Lycra under suit. A couple of alterations, making the hood cover the fore-head pulling in under the arms and shortening on the legs.


The second fitting was yesterday for the full suit. I had a couple of changes, the biggest one not being happy with the texture. I couldn't properly tell as it was still covered in cling film but didn't look too good.
The shoulders need patching, the waist needed pulling in and it needed shortening on the legs. The legs also needed pulling in but she couldn't walk upstairs so had to be loosened. I wanted some restriction though to make it more realistic. The hood was cut to size and shaped to the head. There was a big gap under the chin, showing the suit underneath so I have added a piece to the hood to fix this. I also added thermal socks for the actors feet to stay warm.

No comments: