23 April 2012

Witch Dress Inspiration

Typing in Google 'witch dresses' comes up with are the normal witch dresses, the pointy hat, stripey tights and short black dress. I want something that is long but for a small actress. In the book she is described as being very small and wore a long black dress to make her look taller. 

This is just tacky rubbish.
This is the dress from the musical 'Wicked'. The dress is very plain and traditional, I need to find a way of making a dress that looks like a witch but also could be worn in a formal but also good be worn in a formal situation.
Turkish Delight Dress
Ice Castle Gown
Sleigh Gown

I love the texture on the dress, if I choose to make this dress I will try this technique. 

Smoke Gown

Parley Gown


Deep Magic Regalia

Battle Garb Gown
This is the sort of shape of dress I want but with different fabric. 


No comments: