14 December 2011

Maybe Controversial

This is something I believe and it is for the heritage and manifesto project.


I believe in God, but I also believe in evolution. I think that God creates ideas and then puts the stages of evolution in place to create the species and then the bible is a sort of an advice book. The stories are like fables and you should take what you want from that stories. I went to a Christian festival and my dad was speaking to a coffee selling van and they put coffee in ceramic mugs and had to start asking people to leave deposits on the mugs when they went to Leeds festival because people kept stealing them. After putting the deposits on people would still take the mugs but at Greenbelt festival (Christian festival) they didn't. I just think people should be Christians for the love and care not the whole crazy fundamentalness. We don't need  the hate or all the greed.

No comments: