3 October 2011

StreetWise Opera Film Experience


I helpout backstage and set painting at school, this is what made me want to be involved in theatre design. I first worked on the Musical Grease in year nine (2007) and then helped out with Bugsy Molone in 2008 and then later that year I worked on Disco Inferno. Disco Inferno was thie best one because I worked on it with one other person and I got to help out backstage on the night of the show.

I also helped out on a film set for work experience. I was helping out in Welbeck Abbey with Streetwise Opera, which is a charity that gives people that have been homeless or are homeless experience opera and performing. I was helping out with there first film, they were making four short films based on fables, I helped with 'Shinichi Hoshi's Hey Come on Out'.



No comments: