22 October 2011

The Lost TV Remote

I had lost the TV , a common occurrence in my house and Blue Peter had been left on. Anyway while trying to find the remote I notice a report about an exhibition called 'Daydreams and Diaries, the Story of Jacqueline Wilson' it is about Jacqueline Wilson's life and her books. It also has a bit about Nick Sharratt, the children's book illustrater. The exhibition is in Newcastle's Seven Stories museum, which is all about Children's books. I thought this would be good for Gemma to look at because she is interested in book illustration.


While I am helping Gemma out I thought I would tell Kim about this artist I found that makes jewellery, Rebecca Chalkley work reminded me of the rings Kim made. While looking through my visual diary I found a leaflet, I had picked up. Looking through the leaflet I found Rebecca Chalkley and that the leaflet is about a handmade craft fair, called Lustre, that is on 5th and 6th of November in It is in Lakeside Arts Center, Nottingham. It looks a lot better than your normal craft fair with handmade ceremics, jewellery, bags, scarfs and sculptures.

No comments: